Saskatchewan Residential Tenancy Agreement (month to month)
SK landlords, rent a house or apartment to a tenant with this Saskatchewan Residential Tenancy Agreement for month to month tenancies.
- Updated September 2016.
- The form is a Microsoft Word template that you can re-use as often as required, whether you have one tenant or multiple rental properties.
- The Tenancy Agreement includes:
- the Statutory Conditions required by the Saskatchewan Residential Tenancies Act
- a sample set of Building Rules for multi-unit buildings
- an Inspection Checklist and Report to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the start and the end of the tenancy.
- This template can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- For monthly tenancies only.
Last Updated: 24-September-2016