Saskatchewan Residential Fixed Term Tenancy Agreement
Rent out a house, apartment or mobile home to a tenant for a specified period of time with this Saskatchewan Residential Fixed Term Tenancy Agreement.
- Updated September 2016 to ensure compliance with the Saskatchewan Residential Tenancies Act.
- This is a standard form of lease that landlords and rental property managers can use for multiple properties.
- The rental term is for a fixed period (such as 1 year, 2 years, etc.). It does not apply to month-to-month tenancies.
- The form includes the Standard Conditions required by the Act.
- Also included in the package are:
- a set of template Rules for a multi-unit building,
- an Inspection Checklist and Report to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the lease term,
- a Security Deposit form which details the amount paid, any charges against the deposit, and the tenant's forwarding address.
Last Updated: 15-May-2018