Sale Agreement for Software
Software developers, sell your ownership in a software program with this Sale Agreement template.
- The parties agree that this is a sale of the developer's interest in the software, and not a license for use.
- The sale includes the source code and all related documentation created by the developer.
- All title and rights in and to the software passes to the buyer upon completion of the transaction.
- The seller waives all intellectual property rights to the program, including moral rights.
- This Software Sale Agreement is provided in MS Word format and can be downloaded immediately after purchase.
- This is a generic legal contract consisting of two pages. It does not contain references to specific laws and can be used in most jurisdictions.
Last Updated: 24-April-2018