EULA for Downloadable Software
Create an EULA (End User License Agreement) for downloadable software apps with this customizable template form for software developers.
- The EULA allows an online visitor to download the software product for use on a single computer.
- The EULA contains a disclaimer of any warranties (in other words, the software is provided "as is") and limitation of liability clauses to protect the developer.
- Technical support is NOT provided as part of the license for use.
- This is a generic form which can be used anywhere.
- Bundle it with the software download, or post it on your site pre-download with an 'Agree / Disagree' selection option. If you sell the program on physical media, this file should accompany the software files.
- The license agreement form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to convert to html and/or PDF.
Last Updated: 25-April-2018