End User License Agreement | USA
License your software apps for use on single computers with this End User License Agreement (EULA) form for US based developers.
- An EULA is essential because it protects your rights as the author of the software.
- The software can only be installed on a single computer or device.
- Under the terms of the EULA, the end user is granted a license to use the software. The end user is not purchasing the app and does not become the owner of the software program.
- The license is governed by United States copyright laws.
- This End User License Agreement template is fully editable and easy to customize to fit your exact needs.
Last Updated: 24-July-2018