Shareware Evaluation License
If you use beta testers to test and evaluate shareware products, you should be using this Shareware Evaluation License to protect your rights in the software.
- In order to preserve your ownership and protect against users infringing on your intellectual property rights, make sure that all beta testers who have access to software that you have developed read and acknowledge the terms of this software license.
- The software developer grants the beta tester a limited time license to use and test a shareware application, for evaluation purposes.
- The form includes an "as is" limited warranty and limitation of liability clause, to protect the software developer against claims for damages.
- This is a generic software license which can be used anywhere.
- This Shareware Evaluation License is fully editable and can be easily customized to fit your unique needs.
Last Updated: 04-May-2018