Florida Bylaws of Profit Corporation
This easy-to-use template set of Bylaws for a Florida profit corporation conform to the requirements set out in Chapter 607.0206 of the Florida Statutes.
- The Bylaws govern all aspects of the relationship between the corporation and its directors, officers and stockholders, including:
- annual and special meetings of shareholders,
- how and when directors and officers are appointed or elected, and their respective duties and obligations to the corporation,
- procedure for subscribing for and issuing shares of stock,
- corporate recordkeeping,
- payment of dividends,
- adoption and maintenance of the corporate seal,
- process for amending the bylaws.
- If you are incorporating a profit corporation in the State of Florida, you will need to adopt bylaws to govern the corporation's procedures in accordance with State laws.
- Buy and download this template, fill in the relevant information in the spaces provided, and the bylaws are ready to be tabled and adopted at the first meeting of the incorporators.
Last Updated: 01-March-2018