Rental managers, create a Tenant Manual for occupants of a highrise commercial office building with this customizable template.
The Tenant Manual includes the following sections:
- Overview of the building management and contact names and numbers for essential personnel.
- A description of the heating, air conditioning and ventilating systems.
- Proper use of the building elevators.
- Procedures to be followed for receiving deliveries and freight.
- Move-in and move-out procedures.
- How tenants will be billed for rent and other expenses, and how payment of invoices is to be made.
- An overview of the building security systems, and security procedures to be followed by all tenants.
- Parking and other building amenities.
- A description of the cleaning and maintenance services available to all tenants.
- A set of building rules and regulations.
This Tenant Manual for Commercial Highrise Building
template is downloadable and completely editable to fit your needs.