Trade Mark License Agreement
Grant a manufacturer an exclusive license to use your trademark with this template License Agreement.
- Purpose of License. The purpose of the license agreement is for the manufacturer to use the trade mark in connection with manufacturing and marketing branded products.
- Royalties. The manufacturer will pay an annual royalty calculated as a percentage of net sales of the products for each calendar year during the term of the agreement.
- Product Quality. The licensor has the right to inspect the manufactured products for quality control purposes, and the manufacturer will remove any non-compliant products from the market.
- Intellectual Property Claims. The manufacturer must notify the licensor of any trade mark infringements or applications to register trade marks which might conflict with the licensor's trade marks.
- Scope of Law. This Trade Mark License Agreement is a generic legal document which does not contain references to the laws of any specific country.
- How to Get the Form. The form is available as a MS Word template which can be downloaded immediately following purchase.
Last Updated: 18-May-2021