Use this sample UK Bed & Breakfast Licence Agreement to set the terms of lodging for B&B guests or lodgers.
- The licensee has the right to use the common areas, including bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, lounges, etc.
- The licensee must not do anything which may disturb or cause a nuisance to other occupiers of the property.
- The licensee cannot share the room or permit other persons to stay overnight without the landlord's consent.
- If the licensee is a lodger, the licensee must contribute proportionally to the cost of electric, gas, water, telephone and television charges, and council tax.
- The agreement is governed by English law and can be used throughout the United Kingdom.
- After purchase, you can customise the template to your specifications and reuse it as often as you like.
To get your copy of the UK Bed & Breakfast Licence Agreement, simply add it to your cart and proceed through the checkout. After you've paid for it, you'll be able to download the template.
Last Updated: 09-August-2016