Licence to Use Copyright Material | UK
Give third parties the right to use your work with this Licence to Use Copyright Material for use in the United Kingdom.
- The copyright holder grants a licensee the right to use certain copyrighted work in connection with a specified purpose.
- The owner will retain the worldwide copyright to the material.
- The licensee agrees not to use the material in a derogatory or demeaning manner.
- The owner warrants that the use of the material will not infringe upon the rights of any other party.
- This Licence to Use Copyright Material is intended for use in the UK and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs. Other formats are available on request.