(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Application to Proceed Without Prepaying Fees or Costs-Short Form (USA)


    If you are unable to pay the costs of a District Court proceeding you can apply for relief with this short form Application to Proceed, Form AO 240.

    • The applicant must provide financial information for the court to make its determination on whether to grant relief.
    • The short form application records income and expenses for one person and does not provide a method for reporting spousal income or expenses. In such cases, the long form AO 239 should be used.
    • Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (short form), US District Court Form AO 240 (rev 07/10).
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 16-February-2018
    SKU: 3203