Electronic Disclosures Agreement and Consent | USA
This Electronic Disclosures Agreement and Consent form can be used by websites that conduct interstate commerce and that take signatures and provide documents electronically.
- If your customers send you instructions or requests via online forms, or if they sign contracts or other documents online, that means they are signing electronically.
- The Agreement and Consent form is intended to be posted on the company's website to inform customers of the legality of their electronic signatures, in accordance with the U.S. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- The customer specifically consents to receiving notices and disclosures in an electronic form.
- The customer acknowledges that their electronic signature has the same legal validity as their handwritten signature.
- The customer has the right to withdraw consent at any time and to request paper copies of any document instead of receiving it in electronic form.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018