(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Indemnity for Lost Share Certificate | USA


    If a shareholder has lost their share certificate, have them sign this Shareholder Indemnity form for USA corporations.

    • The shareholder certifies that:
      • the original certificate for shares issued in the shareholder's name has been lost or destroyed, and
      • the shares have not been transferred, charged or otherwise dealt with.
    • The shareholder requests a replacement certificate.
    • The shareholder indemnifies the corporation against any claims with respect to the loss and reissue of the share certificate.
    • This indemnity form is available in MS Word format.
    • Intended for use only in the United States.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 03-November-2021
    SKU: 1258