Indemnity for Lost Share Certificate | USA
If a shareholder has lost their share certificate, have them sign this Shareholder Indemnity form for USA corporations.
- The shareholder certifies that:
- the original certificate for shares issued in the shareholder's name has been lost or destroyed, and
- the shares have not been transferred, charged or otherwise dealt with.
- The shareholder requests a replacement certificate.
- The shareholder indemnifies the corporation against any claims with respect to the loss and reissue of the share certificate.
- This indemnity form is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the United States.
Last Updated: 03-November-2021