(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Motion to Vacate/Set Aside Sentence | USA


    File a motion to vacate or set aside a sentence under 28 U.S.C. S. 2255 with this free US District Court Form AO243.

    • The form can only be filed by a person who is serving a sentence under a conviction in a federal court and who is seeking relief from the conviction, to either vacate, set aside, or correct the sentence.
    • The Motion must be filed in the District Court in which the sentence was entered.
    • The form contains instructions on how to prepare, complete and submit the document.
    • Motion to Vacate, Set Aside, or Correct a Sentence by a Person in Federal Custody, United States District Court Form AO 243 (rev 09/17).
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 02-July-2018
    SKU: 3167