Online Contest Rules and Regulations | USA
Prepare a set of rules and regulations governing how online contests will be run with this easy-to-use template for US-based websites.
- The Rules will govern how all contests will be conducted and how winners will be chosen. There are specific options for both random draws and panel-judged contests.
- There are sections detailing:
- who is eligible to enter,
- the process for entering,
- reasons and procedure for invalidating entries,
- contest prizes (value, substitutions, conditions attaching to prizes),
- limitation of merchant and sponsors liability,
- use of personal information,
- ownership of intellectual property.
- The prize winner is responsible for paying any taxes, fees or other costs associated with their winnings.
- Governed by U.S. laws and intended to be used only for contests run in the United States.
Last Updated: 15-March-2022