Utah Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (residential)
Utah property developers can use this ready-made template to easily prepare a Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for a residential subdivision.
- The Declaration (also called a CC&R) contains covenants, easements, terms and conditions to govern the use and development of the lots, such as:
- completion of construction prior to occupancy,
- location of buildings and proximity of buildings, fences, etc. to property lines,
- types of construction materials and methods allowed in the subdivision,
- restrictions on parking, noise, commercial use, and other activities which could become a nuisance or be disruptive to other residents,
- trash removal and sewage disposal,
- installation and maintenance of utility easements,
- powers and authority of the Architectural Review Committee.
- The CC&R must be filed with the County Records Office upon completion.
- This form is a MS Word document template that you can customize to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Utah.
Last Updated: 30-May-2022