Wisconsin Notice of Intent to File Lien Claim (Prime Contractor)
Notify a property owner that you intend to file a lien claim with this Wisconsin Notice of Intent to File Claim for Lien by Prime Contractor.
- The prime contractor on a construction or renovation project must give notice to a property owner that it intends to file a lien claim for goods, labor or services supplied for improvements to the property.
- The form includes a copy of Section 779.06(2) of the Wisconsin Statutes setting out the notice requirements for filing a lien claim.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- This template is available in MS Word format.
- Subcontractors must use the Notice of Intent to File Claim for Lien by Subcontractor.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Wisconsin.
Last Updated: 05-July-2022