ATV Race Waiver and Release of Liability
Are you organizing an all-terrain vehicle race? Protect against claims from participants for injury or death with this ATV Race Waiver and Release of Liability.
- Race participants must sign the form prior to the start of the event.
- The participant releases the organizers of the event and their directors, sponsors, employees and agents from any liability for death, disability, injury and property damage.
- The participant acknowledges the risks involved with participating in the race, and assumes all responsibility, and waives any claims s/he may have against the race organizers.
- The participant agrees to receive any medical treatment that may be necessary.
- The participant agrees to allow the organizers to use any photos or videos containing the participant's image, for publicity purposes.
ATV racing can be dangerous and you need to cover yourself against lawsuits. Buy a copy of ATV Race Waiver and Release of Liability template, and make sure every racer signs it.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016