Cycling Race Waiver and Release Form
Before any cycling race, make sure all cyclists sign this pre-event Waiver and Release of Liability form to protect the organizers from the threat of injury or death lawsuits.
- The form should be signed at the time a participant registers for the event.
- The rider releases the organizers of the event, directors and sponsors from any liability for death, disability, injury and property damage.
- The rider acknowledges the risks involved with participating in the race and assumes all responsibility for that risk, and waives any claims they may have against the organizers.
- The rider agrees to wear a helmet, to obey the rules of the road, and to receive any recommended or required medical treatment.
- This is a generic legal form that can be used in most states, provinces and territories.
- Don't leave yourself open to the financial devastation of death or injury lawsuits. Buy and download the Cycling Race Waiver and Release of Liability form for your next cycling event.