Cycling Race Waiver and Release Form
Before any cycling race, make sure all cyclists sign this pre-event Waiver and Release of Liability form to protect the organizers from the threat of injury or death lawsuits.
- The form should be signed at the time a participant registers for the event.
- The rider releases the organizers of the event, directors and sponsors from any liability for death, disability, injury and property damage.
- The rider acknowledges the risks involved with participating in the race and assumes all responsibility for that risk, and waives any claims they may have against the organizers.
- The rider agrees to wear a helmet, to obey the rules of the road, and to receive any recommended or required medical treatment.
- This is a generic legal form that can be used in most states, provinces and territories.
- Don't leave yourself open to the financial devastation of death or injury lawsuits. Buy and download the Cycling Race Waiver and Release of Liability form for your next cycling event.
Last Updated: 11-Apr-2018