ATV Race Waiver and Release Form
Are you organizing an all-terrain vehicle race? Protect yourself against claims from participants for injury or death with this ATV Race Waiver and Release Form.
- Race participants must sign the form prior to the start of the event.
- The participant releases the organizers of the event and their directors, sponsors, employees and agents from any liability for death, disability, injury and property damage.
- The participant acknowledges the risks involved with participating in the race, and assumes all responsibility, and waives any claims s/he may have against the race organizers.
- The participant agrees to receive any medical treatment that may be necessary.
- The participant agrees to allow the organizers to use any photos or videos containing the participant's image, for publicity purposes.
- This is a generic waiver and release form that can be used anywhere that does not have statutory restrictions prohibiting blanket releases.
Last Updated: 10-August-2021