AK property managers, write up a contract with a property owner with this customizable Alaska Rental Property Management Agreement.
- Exclusive Retainer. The property manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- Compensation. The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- Authority. The owner authorizes the property manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake eviction proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- Indemnification. The owner indemnifies the property manager against claims arising from managing the property.
- Insurance. The owner is responsible for carrying public liability, property damage and worker's compensation insurance.
This Alaska Rental Property Management Agreement
is a downloadable legal form which can be reused as often as you require.