Alberta Directors Resolutions Authorizing Warrant Indenture
Prepare a Resolution of the Directors authorizing a Warrant Indenture with this downloadable template for Alberta corporations.
- The Board of Directors authorizes the corporation to issue a warrant indenture and share warrants for common shares.
- The warrants are issued to investors as part of a private placement of securities, in order to raise capital for the corporation.
- Each warrant entitles the holder to one common share.
- The form is easy to download, fill in and print. Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use by corporations formed in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 02-May-2021