(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Alberta Dower Act Forms


    When selling real estate in Alberta, you must provide Dower Act Forms with your transfer documents.

    • This package contains:
      • a Dower Affidavit,
      • Consent of Spouse and Certificate of Acknowledgement by Spouse, and
      • Affidavit of Executor or Administrator.
    • These forms must be attached to any instrument (such as a transfer of land) disposing of a principal residence in order to fulfill the requirements of the Dower Act with respect to spousal consent to the disposition of the matrimonial homestead.
    • Available in MS Word format.
    • For use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 28-February-2022
    SKU: 3217
    Customers who bought this item also bought