(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Alberta Foreign Ownership Declaration Form 2


    Canadian corporations purchasing an interest in controlled land in Alberta must file this Foreign Ownership Declaration Form 2 for Corporations that are Not Foreign Controlled.

    • Controlled land is any land that does not fall within the boundaries of a municipality, such as farm land, but does not include crown land or mineral rights.
    • Every beneficial owner of controlled land in the Province of Alberta is required to file a Foreign Ownership Declaration.
    • This Form 2 is to be used only by corporations that have a majority of voting shareholders who are either Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
    Alberta Foreign Ownership Declaration Form 2 (Non-Foreign Controlled Corporations), GS 22 (99/06).
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 3030