Alberta Guarantee of Commercial Lease
Don't wait for a business tenant to default on its lease obligations. Get a personal guarantee from the owners beforehand with this Guarantee of Commercial Lease form for Alberta landlords.
- The guarantee is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- The guarantee is unconditional and continuing.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required by the landlord prior to signing the lease.
- The guarantor agrees to pay all rent and other amounts due under the lease if the lessee defaults, including the payment of legal fees incurred by the landlord in enforcing the terms of the lease.
- This is a downloadable form in MS Word format.
- This legal document is solely for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 15-March-2019