Easily prepare oil and gas operating agreements, facility agreements, asset exchanges, bid letters, assignments, security notices with these Energy and Resources Forms for Alberta firms.
Alberta's energy sector is a global supplier of conventional oil, natural gas, coal, oil sands and petrochemicals. Albertans own 81% of the province's resources. The other 19% are held by the Canadian government and by individuals and companies. The oil patch employs 1 of every 6 people in the province.
Energy exports account for more than 50% of the value of Alberta's total exports. The oil and gas industry generates 1/3 of the province's revenues.
Assign your rights and title to petroleum and natural gas surface leases with this template legal form for the Province of Alberta.
In addition to transferring and assigning all of its interest in the leases, the assignor agrees to indemnify the assignee against any claims arising by or through the assignor with respect to the leases.
The assignor warrants that all rents and other payments have been made and that no notice of default has been received with respect to .....
Prepare an Assumption of Trustee Obligations under Declaration of Trust with this downloadable template for Alberta properties.
The Assumption is part of an assignment of oil and gas interests.
The assignee agrees to assume the assignor's obligations as trustee under a Declaration of Trust, under which the assignor held the working interest in certain oil and gas properties in trust for one or more beneficiaries.
Prepare a Confidentiality Agreement for an acquisition of oil and gas assets in Alberta with this ready-made template.
The party who is considering purchasing the oil and gas assets agrees to keep confidential and not disclose any of the seller's proprietary information which is disclosed to the interested party in connection with the acquisition.
The interested party will also not disclose that any discussions or negotiations are taking place regarding the possible a.....