Alberta Landlord's Notice of Termination (Mobile Home)
Use this Alberta Notice by Landlord of Termination of Periodic Tenancy form to terminate the rental agreement for a mobile home site.
- The landlord can only terminate the tenancy for one of the reasons prescribed by the Mobile Home Sites Tenancies Act.
- The Notice includes a Service of Notice form, so you can record how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- The form can be re-used as often as you like.
- Before you can remove the tenant, you must serve them with the Notice of Termination form. Get your copy and follow the service procedure set out in the Act.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 11-August-2021