(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Alberta Notice of Change of Address for Service


    Change your address for service in a lien claim by filing this free Form 5, Notice of Change of Address for Service at Land Titles.

    • The Notice is required under Section 39 of the Alberta Builder's Lien Act.
    • You must file and serve the Notice if the address at which you receive service of legal documents has changed.
    • This form can be registered with the Land Titles Office or with the Minister of Energy.
    • Available in MS Word format.
    • For use only in the Province of Alberta.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 24-February-2022
    SKU: 3170