Alberta Notice of Termination of Tenancy for Damage or Assault
Terminate your tenant's tenancy for damage to the premises or threatening behaviour with this Alberta Notice of Termination of Tenancy for Damage or Assault.
- The Notice is given under Section 30 of the Alberta Residential Tenancies Act.
- The tenant has 24 hours after the time the Notice is served to vacate the premises.
- If the tenant fails to vacate, the landlord can make a court application to remove the tenant from the property.
- The form includes an Affidavit of Personal Service to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- This form is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 30-August-2021