Alberta Overland Drainage Easement and Restrictive Covenant
Give a third party overland access to construct a water drainage facility with this Easement and Restrictive Covenant for bare land condominium projects in Alberta.
- The Easement is only for bare land projects, meaning that no buildings have been erected yet.
- The third party is granted access to the land for the purpose of construction of a water drainage facility.
- The Restrictive Covenant prohibits the placement of any structure, tree planting, or any other actions which would interfere with the efficient operation of, or access to, the drainage system.
- Any person involved with the construction of the facility must perform in a good and workmanlike manner and cause as little damage or inconvenience to the unit owners as possible.
- Each unit owner is responsible for maintaining and repairing that portion of the facility that is constructed or installed on their unit.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 25-July-2021