Rent a room in your home to a boarder with this easy-to-use Alberta Rooming Agreement to Rent Single Room.
The rental can be either for a fixed term (such as a school semester), or month to month. Provisions of the Agreement include:
- rules governing the use and maintenance of common areas;
- tenant's responsibility for paying a portion of utilities;
- use of the house phone;
- payment of late charges;
- tenant responsibilities for keeping the room in order and paying for damages;
- landlord's right to enter the room in certain circumstances;
- termination of the agreement.
This Alberta Rooming Agreement to Rent Single Room
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.