Arizona Beneficiary Deed Forms
Pass your real estate property on to a beneficiary when you die, without putting it through probate, with these Beneficiary Deed forms for Arizona.
- The Beneficiary Deed (also called a Transfer on Death Deed or a TOD) is signed and filed with the Recorder's Office before the original owner passes away.
- Although the deed is re-titled in the beneficiary's name at this time, the original owner still has rights to the property and can do whatever he or she pleases with the property until the time of his or her death, without the permission of the beneficiary.
- The package also includes a Revocation of Beneficiary Deed, in the event you want to cancel the Beneficiary Deed after it has been filed.
- These legal forms are easy to use. All forms are contained in a single downloadable file.
- Intended for use only in the State of Arizona.
Last Updated: 07-June-2021