Arizona Notice of Assignment of Commercial Lease
Notify your business tenants that their leases have been transferred to a new landlord with this Arizona Notice to Tenants of Assignment of Commercial Lease.
- This Notice must be given by the landlord of the building to all leasehold tenants following the sale of the premises to a new owner.
- The Notice also instructs the tenants that rent is now to be paid to the new landlord.
- This landlord tenant notice can be re-used as often as you require.
- This form is available as a downloadable, fully editable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in the State of Arizona.
Last Updated: 23-May-2021