Arizona Revocation of Power of Attorney
Cancel an existing Power of Attorney with this free Revocation of Power of Attorney form for Arizona residents.
- So long as you are mentally capable, you have the right to cancel your Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Sign the form in front of a notary public.
- Give a copy of the notarized Revocation to your attorney-in-fact to inform them that their powers are being revoked.
- Provide a copy to any financial institutions and other businesses or services that your attorney may have dealt with when they were acting on your behalf.
- Available as a free MS Word download.
- Intended for use only in the State of Arizona.
Last Updated: 08-December-2021