Assignment of Loan Contracts
Assign various loan documents from one lender to another with this Specific Assignment and Transfer of Loan Contracts.
- The assignee assumes the original lender's rights under the contracts.
- The assignee has no liability with respect to the assigned rights and no obligation to perform the lender's obligations.
- The document includes a Notice of Assignment form that must be sent to each borrower and to any other party that has an interest in the contracts.
- This is a generic legal form which does not contain references to specific countries or jurisdictions.
- The Specific Assignment and Transfer of Contracts template is downloadable and fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 25-September-2017