Complaint Letter About Another Tenant | Australia
Notify your landlord about noisy, disruptive or bad behaviour of another tenant with this free Complaint Letter form for Australian tenancies.
- The letter should be mailed or delivered to the landlord only after you have tried to resolve the situation with the other tenant.
- Record the dates on which the behaviour occurs, and the details of your attempts to resolve it.
- Keep a copy of the letter for your records.
- The template can be used in any Australian state or territory.
- The Complaint Letter form is downloadable and can be reused whenever necessary.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018