Australian distributors, prepare contracts for the suppliers you act for with this Exclusive Agency Agreement template.
- The distributor agrees to act as the supplier's exclusive agent within a defined territory, to obtain sales orders from customers for the supplier's products.
- The agent agrees not to compete with the supplier within the defined territory.
- The supplier will provide the agent with demo models, samples, promotional and sales materials for the products.
- The agent will submit the customer orders to the supplier, who will then fill them.
- The agent will be paid a percentage commission on all sales, without deduction for rebates.
- The supplier will pay for all advertising and will pay the agent's reasonable expenses.
The Australia Exclusive Agency Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016