Software Development Partnership Agreement | Australia
Develop and market software products with a partner under this comprehensive Partnership Agreement for Australian software developers.
- The partners agree to work together to develop, implement, market and provide ongoing support for the software products.
- One partner will have primary responsibility for development of the software and the other will have primary responsibility for marketing and selling the final product. Both parties will be required to expend sufficient time and effort in all areas.
- The partners will have equal rights in managing the business but neither partner has the authority to act on behalf of the other partner.
- Revenues will be deposited into an operating account from which partnership expenses will be paid. Profits will be distributed to the partners at regular intervals.
- Each partner is responsible for paying their own taxes and remittances.
- The Agreement contains two alternate sets of clauses for ownership of the intellectual property - one for joint ownership and one for individual ownership.
- The document also contains confidentiality and non-competition provisions.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Australia and can be used in any state or territory.
- The form is available as a MS Word template and is fully editable to fit your unique circumstances.
Last Updated: 25-June-2018