Make sure that your wishes are followed in the event that you become physically or mentally incapacitated, with this Representation Agreement Package (Section 7) for the Province of British Columbia.
A Representation Agreement allows you to appoint someone you trust as your representative to make decisions for you in the event you become unable to do so. These decisions include medical care, living conditions, personal, financial and legal matters.
This form is referred to as a Section 7 Agreement, which means that you grant your representative only the limited powers set out under Section 7 of the Representation Agreement Act. The package contains:
- Representation Agreement,
- Form 1, Certificate of Representative and Alternate Representative,
- Form 2, Certificate of Monitor,
- Form 4, Certificate of Witnesses,
- Statutory Declaration for Evidence of Authority of Alternate Representative,
- Instructions to help you complete the Section 7 Representation Agreement.
Last Updated: 21-April-2020