California Notice of Lien Sale Forms
California self storage operators, before you can proceed with a lien sale on a storage unit you must serve the occupant with a Notice of Lien Sale and Declaration in Opposition to Lien Sale.
- This package of forms contains:
- Notice of Lien Sale, in accordance with California Business and Professions Code Section 21705
- Declaration in Opposition to Lien Sale
- Proof of Service form.
- NOTE: Before you can proceed with the sale, you must first have served the occupant with a Preliminary Lien Notice.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 28-April-2022