California Parking Stall Lease
If you have parking spots sitting vacant, rent them out to the public with this California Parking Stall Lease Agreement.
- You can use this template to lease an on-street parking space in a residential area, or to rent spots in a commercial facility like a parkade.
- This is a monthly rental contract which can be canceled by either party on 1 month's notice.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for loss of items left in the vehicle.
- The parking space is not to be used for any purpose other than parking the vehicle. It is not to be used for vehicle storage.
- Any vehicle other than the one named in the lease will be towed.
Don't miss out on the extra revenue you could earn with this California Parking Stall Lease Agreement. Download your copy today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016