California Vehicle Storage Agreement
Prepare customer contracts for a California vehicle storage facility quickly and easily with this template California Vehicle Storage Agreement.
- If the vehicle owner defaults in payment of storage fees or other amounts due, the vehicle could be subject to lien sale proceedings.
- The storage facility's liability is limited to either the fair retail used vehicle value of the vehicle at the date of the agreement or the value declared by the owner, whichever is less.
- The storage facility is responsible for providing adequate security, such as video monitoring, patrol dogs, motion sensors and alarms.
- The agreement is for vehicle storage only, and the owner is not allowed to repair, service or maintain the vehicle on the grounds of the storage facility.
- Intended for use only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 22-June-2021