Camping Equipment Rental Agreement
Outdoor outfitters, rent out tents and camping gear with this Camping Equipment Rental Agreement template.
- The rental agreement can be used to rent all kinds of outdoor equipment for camping and hiking, including tents, sleeping bags, stoves, propane tanks, packs, etc.
- Cooking and smoking are not allowed in tents.
- The renter is responsible for making sure all equipment is returned on the return date.
- The outfitter does not warrant that the equipment will work as intended.
- The renter warrants that he/she knows how to use the equipment properly.
- A cleaning and damage deposit is required on all rentals. A fuel fee is charged for each fuel tank included in the rental.
- The agreement includes a Waiver and Release by the renter, releasing the outfitter from all liability for damage, loss or injury.
You can download the Camping Equipment Rental Agreement immediately after purchasing it.