Camping Equipment Rental Agreement
Outdoor outfitters, rent out tents and camping gear with this Camping Equipment Rental Agreement template.
- The rental agreement can be used to rent all kinds of outdoor equipment for camping and hiking, including tents, sleeping bags, stoves, propane tanks, packs, etc.
- Cooking and smoking are not allowed in tents.
- The renter is responsible for making sure all equipment is returned on the return date.
- The outfitter does not warrant that the equipment will work as intended.
- The renter warrants that he/she knows how to use the equipment properly.
- A cleaning and damage deposit is required on all rentals. A fuel fee is charged for each fuel tank included in the rental.
- The agreement includes a Waiver and Release by the renter, releasing the outfitter from all liability for damage, loss or injury.
You can download the Camping Equipment Rental Agreement immediately after purchasing it.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016