Affidavit of Residency for Sale of Business | Canada
Selling shares or assets of a Canadian business? Provide the purchaser with this Affidavit of Residency of Vendor.
- The Affidavit is made under section 116 of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
- The Affidavit must be sworn by either the vendor (if an individual) or a corporate officer (if the shares being transferred are owned by a company).
- The vendor attests that it is not a non-resident of Canada, as that term is defined in the Income Tax Act.
- This free form is provided in MS Word format. Easy to download, print and fill in.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 08-October-2021