Boat Rental Agreement | Canada
Do you have a boat that you can rent out when you're not using it? Make money on boat rentals with this easy downloadable template for Canada.
- You can use this legal contract to rent your boat, motor and boat trailer.
- The renter agrees not to overload the boat or to use it in a negligent manner.
- The renter must not allow any other person to operate the boat without written permission from the owner.
- The renter indemnifies the boat owner against claims or damages arising out of the renter's use of the boat.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
The Canada Boat Rental Agreement can be used in any Canadian province or territory.
Last Updated: 18-Jul-2018