Direct Purchasing Program Vendor Agreement | Canada
Set up a direct purchasing program to purchase services and products for franchise affiliates with this Direct Purchasing Program Vendor Agreement for Canada.
- The contract is between the service provider administering the program and each vendor or supplier that wants to take part in the program.
- The Program will be available to a group of franchise affiliates and related non-affiliates.
- Orders and sales of goods and services will be done directly between the program participants and the vendors.
- The service provider will be paid a commission on each sale.
- This legal contract template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended for use only with franchisees located in Canada.
Last Updated: 10-August-2021