Directors Resolutions to Offer Flow-Through Shares | Canada
These Director's Resolution templates are for Canadian oil and gas companies who want to offer flow-through shares to investors.
- The Board of Directors resolve to offer a specified number of flow-through shares to existing shareholders or new investors.
- Funds raised will be used for the company's exploration program.
- The second set of Resolutions authorizes the transfer of the flow-through shares from Treasury to the purchaser, after the share price has been received.
- The company will 'flow through' to the shareholder certain tax deductions that are generated from the company's capital expenditure programs.
- The Director's Resolution templates can be used by companies incorporated in any Canadian province or territory that has a Business Corporations Act.
- Add the digital file to your cart, click the 'Check Out' button and pay for your purchase through our secure payment server. You can then download the form.
Last Updated: 02-June-2021