Incorporate an Alberta corporation with common and preferred share classes by attaching this Schedule to the Articles of Incorporation.
- Class A common voting shares;
- Class B common non-voting shares;
- dividends on common shares to be declared contemporaneously;
- Class C preferred non-voting dividend bearing redeemable shares with rights on dissolution in priority to other classes;
- Class D preferred non-voting shares, with rights on dissolution in priority to the common shares.
Alberta Articles of Incorporation Schedule for Share Classes A and B Common, C and D Preferred, available in MS Word format. Download, edit as necessary, print for filing with Corporate Registry.
Last Updated: 01-December-2017