Prepare a Disclosure Statement for investors in a strata plan development with this downloadable form for Canadian projects.
The Disclosure Statement must be provided by the project developer or issuer to any party interested in investing in the strata plan investment pool. The Statement discloses information about:
- the nature of the investment,
- the development,
- the developer's corporate structure and history,
- the common property, parking and recreational facilities,
- how voting will be conducted at strata corporation meetings,
- zoning and development approval,
- any other salient items regarding the project, to meet requirements under applicable securities legislation.
This Canada Disclosure Statement for Strata Plan Investment Pool
is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word template.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016