Disclosure Statement for Strata Plan | Canada
Prepare a Disclosure Statement for investors in a strata plan development with this downloadable form for Canadian projects.
- The Disclosure Statement must be provided by the project developer or issuer to any party interested in investing in the strata plan investment pool.
- The Statement discloses information about:
- the nature of the investment,
- the development,
- the developer's corporate structure and history,
- the common property, parking and recreational facilities,
- how voting will be conducted at strata corporation meetings,
- zoning and development approval,
- any other salient items regarding the project, to meet requirements under applicable securities legislation.
- This is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 02-August-2021